Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Visit to museum and traditional concert



My first tour with Seoul-low was a visit to see a traditional Korean concert and an exhibition of the works of Picasso, Warhol and many other famous modernist painters in the Seoul Arts Center.

I met Chirag from Seoul-low at the metro station from where we went together to the venue and joined Chan Hong from Seoul-low. They were both excellent guides and good company.

First we checked out the exhibition. I saw many famous works I had previously seen only in books. We had time to visit the exhibition without any hurry and it was a very nice way to start the morning. After that we went to eat before continuing to the concert.

At the concert our seats were excellent, the view was perfect. The concert featured Korean traditional court and folk music and dances and was very impressive. It's certainly something I will keep in memory for a long time.

I really had a very nice time and saw things I probably wouldn't have noticed to visit otherwise. I was very happy to have this opportunity to see cultural programs without having to pay a ticket even. I would recommend Seoul-low tours to anyone intetested in exploring Seoul.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Monet's Exhibition

Differentiated from the normal one., this time we going to see the masterpieces on the screen, not in the frame. Arnd 400 works...

adsense